You are probably here because you or a loved one suffered a serious injury in an accident in North Carolina. Our firm is here to help. This page is meant as a resource and was developed by our team of experienced personal injury lawyers
Watch these info videos focusing on the personal injury claims process
Frequently asked questions
- What am I entitled to if I'm involved in a car accident?
- Do I have to repay my health insurance co. if I have a personal injury case for my injuries?
- I was in a car wreck in North Carolina (NC)and I don't know the name of the insurance company for the driver who caused the collision because he claimed that he did not have his card with him at the accident scene. What now?
- Is it necessary to prove that the other driver was at-fault in causing the accident to recover for an injury from the insurance company in North Carolina (NC) after a car wreck?
Personal Injury Case Results
- Record-Setting $60 Million Jury Verdict (including interest) for Brain Injured Gas Station Worker involved in Train Wreck
- $21 Million Settlement for Child’s Brain Injury Caused When Truck Rear-Ended Virginia Beach Family’s Car
- $8.6 Million Jury Verdict for Railroad Worker Wrongful Death Case
- $1.5 Million settlement for electrical shock injury to hotel guest/pilot
- $750,000.00 Verdict for Factory Worker Whose Thumb had to be Amputated: Finger and Hand Injuries Caused by a Defective Product
- Partial Loss of Eyesight at a Bar Leads to $500,000.00 Settlement
- More Case Results
Types of personal injuries that go beyond the typical fender-bender
- Food poisoning
- Amusement park accidents
- Dog bites
- Defective consumer products
- Electric shock
- Amputation (Amputated Leg, Hand, Arm, Finger or Thumb)
- Paralysis (Pariplegic, Quadriplegic, Loss of Feeling)
- Crane/Boom/Forklift & Factory Injuries