If you or a loved one have suffered a serious brain injury due to an accident in Elizabeth City, Raleigh, Charlotte, or another city in North Carolina, you probably have questions and concerns. This page is meant to be a resource and was developed by our team of experienced brain injury attorneys.
Free Downloadable Legal Guide
Our team of Elizabeth City & Raleigh brain injury lawyers wrote and published an in-depth legal guide for TBI victims and their loved ones. The guide addresses important issues related to treatment and the rights you have available in taking legal action against the at-fault party who caused or contributed to your brain injury.
Frequently Asked Questions that We Receive from Potential Clients
- What are the signs and symptoms of a brain injury?
- What must I do to prove that I suffered a brain injury?
- What is anoxic brain injury?
Our North Carolina brain injury law firm sees brain damage/brain injury cases arising from a variety of circumstances:
Your personal injury lawyers must be familiar with brain MRI’s, CT scans, fMRI, PET scans and the various radiology, and how to present this evidence during a personal injury jury trial, whether in North Carolina or elsewhere when handling brain injury lawsuits in court. How the evidence of permanent brain injury, concussion or closed head injuries is visually presented, for a mediation, a settlement conference, or to a jury is hugely important. Also, organizing the medical and rehabilitation professionals for deposition or court appearances requires careful development. Our injury lawyers have experience in this field, and though every case presents new challenges, having experience on your side is invaluable.
Case Results for Clients We've Represented who Suffered Serious Head Trauma
- Record-Setting $46 Million Jury Verdict (w/ interest - $60 million) for a Station Worker Who Suffered a Traumatic Brain Injury from a Train Derailment
- $21 million structured settlement for a young child who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a tractor trailer wreck
- Railroad Engineer Who Suffered a Brain Injury Caused By an Exploding Valve Received $365,000 Jury Verdict.