Randy is a well-respected, established personal injury lawyer with over 20 years of experience. He has handled injury litigation throughout the Eastern United States including Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, West Virginia, Georgia, Florida, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, and Tennessee.
Randy resides in Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina, an area in the Outer Banks region of the state. He has practiced in North Carolina for many years and attended law school at Wake Forest University. As someone who lives in the Outer Banks area, he is in touch with issues relating to personal injury not only as an attorney, but as a resident.
In one case, Randy was able to secure a $5.5 million structured settlement for a young girl who suffered a traumatic brain injury in a commercial trucking accident.
To reach Randy, call our toll free number, 1-800-752-0042, or fill out a quick contact form which will be forwarded to Randy for review.
What Randy's Clients Have to Say about Him
"Without Randy I am sure my settlement would have been far less than the settlement he successfully negotiated for me and my family." - Howard
"I was impressed with Randy's professionalism and on-the-call service." - Ron
- Recognized as a "Best Lawyer" for personal injury law (U.S. News & World Report, since '10)
- Recognized as a "Super Lawyer" for personal injury law (in Virginia; Law & Politics Magazine, since '11)
- 10.0 rating on Avvo, a prominent lawyer rating service
Hampden-Sydney College, BA, 1979
Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 1982
Professional Honors & Activities
- American Association for Justice, Member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Portsmouth Bar Association, Past President
- North Carolina
- West Virginia
- South Carolina
- Supreme Court of the United States