What Clients Have to Say about Kevin
"Kevin and his staff were courteous, efficient, and highly effective. I am very satisfied with the result he got for me and I would recommend his services to friends and family." Larry H.
"I am extremely satisfied with the outcome of my case (I received 100% of the available money) and would definitely recommend Kevin to my friends and family if they ever need a top-notch personal injury attorney." Chris C.
"Kevin Duffan kept me apprised of all case related developments to include those which were both favorable and potentially unfavorable to my case. Kevin also made sure that I understood every minute detail related to my case and how it could have affected the outcome." Jason B.
- Bachelor's degree from James Madison University
- Juris Doctorate from the Marshall-Wythe School of Law at the College of William and Mary.
- North Carolina
- Admitted to practice in all North Carolina and Virginia state courts.
- Admitted to practice in the Eastern District and Western District of Virginia Federal Court.
- Rated "AV" Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer (Virginia, since '16
- Recognized as a "Rising Star" Super Lawyer (Virginia, '13-'15)
- Rated as a "Top 40 Under 40" Attorney by The National Trial Lawyers (since 2012).
- "Superb" 10.0 rating on Avvo.